At Archetype SC, our mission is to transform the design & development, security, and big data space. Join us to experience the benefits of a boutique consulting firm with a client and partner list comparable to major companies.
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and gain experiences in a fast paced and growing company while using the lasts web development tools? The Web Developer Intern will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the existing infrastructure as well as developing new systems and applications. This paid internship will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from new development to maintenance and enhancement of current systems. Interns will learn about other business functions by shadowing other departments and will receive focused training within the Web Development department. The intern will be expected to work 20 to 30 hours per week and must be available to work those hours sometime Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM at our Myrtle Beach Office. This is located in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Maintains and enhances existing web applications.
- Performs complete testing of web applications, units, and systems, engaging users as necessary.
- Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Completes position specific training plan and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Foundation knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Base knowledge of an Object Oriented Language (ASP.Net, Java, PHOP, etc.)
- Knowledge of relational Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to promptly answer support related emails, phone calls,
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-mail clients, FTP clients, and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication, oral, written, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users
- Respond proactively to training, technical support, and customer service needs in accordance with provided guidelines