At Archetype SC, our mission is to transform the design & development, security, and big data space. Join us to experience the benefits of a boutique consulting firm with a client and partner list comparable to major companies.
Are you looking for an opportunity to mentor with people in the Security world, learn new skills and gain hands-on experiences in a fast paced, growing company while learning features and uses of the latest security systems? The Security Specialist Intern will be responsible for serving as a point of contact for security related issues, utilizing familiar concepts, practices and procedures within the cybersecurity realm. This paid internship will give the opportunity to work in the field on a variety of projects allowing for a certain degree of creativity and latitude while performing a variety of tasks from new development to maintenance and enhancement of current systems. This internship will also learn about other business functions by shadowing other departments and will receive focused training within the Security department. The position is expected to be 20 to 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM at our Myrtle Beach Office. The position will report to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Learns, maintains and enhances existing security solutions.
- Monitors dashboards and records incidence handling per process; reports and engages others as necessary.
- Coordinates with team in concise communication and participates in documentation administration.
- Presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Completes position specific training plan and engages in continuous development utilizing a developmental plan.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to promptly answer support related emails, phone calls,
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-mail clients, FTP clients, and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication, oral, written, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate and teach non-technical users
- Respond proactively to training, technical support, and customer service needs in accordance with provided guidelines