At Archetype SC, our mission is to transform the design & development, security, and big data space. Join us to experience the benefits of a boutique consulting firm with a client and partner list comparable to major companies.
In order for the candidate to be successful, we will only consider candidates with:
- Expert expereince with ASP.net
- Solid understanding of SQL Server and performing Database conversions
- Strong understanding of Database Reporting Services such as Cognos, Power BI, or SQL Reporter
- Strong knowledge of the RESTful services
- Worked within a version controlled environment (subversion, github, TFS) and understand integration a and deployment processes
- A strong understanding of web standards
- Application development best practices
We prefer candidates with:
- Experience in enterprise application development
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 best practices
- Ability to mentor and guide junior development staff
- Effective communication abilities
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cell and internet reimbursement
- and more coming…
We truly believe in a healthy work/ life balance, and encourage team members to enjoy our open vacation policy and generous holiday schedule.
We deliver excellence to every client, every time. Are you ready for the challenge? Come join us at Archetype SC…We do Complicated.